Sean Sherman or Coach Sean as he is known is a dynamic skills trainer that is known for his highly
energized, passionate, proper instruction, innovative and intense training sessions.
Sean considers himself a “student of the game and basketball teacher” who uses the “Explain,
Instruct, Demonstrate, Observe, Analyze, Feedback” approach to skill development. This approach is not
only used for skill development but to teach basketball IQ, mental toughness and leadership.
With 11 years of non-profit youth development experience including clinical counseling, Sean has been
able to motivate, mentor and teach the life skills necessary for his athletes to achieve greatness on and
off the court.
In 2009, Sean founded Next Level Basketball Training Services which has serviced nearly 100 athletes
to date. In 2012 Sean co-founded Samson’s Basketball Academy (SBA) at the phenomenal Samson’s
Health & Fitness Center. By combining a state of the art 75,000 sq. ft. facility with the most innovative
basketball, strength, speed & agility and nutrition programs, in just a short time, Samson’s Basketball
Academy has become the leading academy in the east metro Atlanta area.
Sean has amassed an impressive training and coaching resume.
- 15 Years Coaching Elite Youth Basketball
- Staff Member at Numerous Skill Development Camps Including Ganon Baker Atl Nat’l Girls Exposure Event, Pangos All South Fresh/Soph Camp etc
- Coached in the Prestigious Nike Elite Youth Basketball League
- Skills Trainer for 2 Nike Youth Basketball Programs
- Trained 3 McDonald’s All Americans
- Trained and Coached 35 Division I Players and 3 International Professionals to Date
- Trained and Coached Players Who Currently Play in Major NCAA Conferences (Big East, Pac 12, Big 10, ACC, SEC)
- Trained and Coached 24 Georgia High School Association All State Players
- Trained and Coached 6 Georgia High School Association Region Players of the Year
- Trained the 2012 “Mr. Georgia Basketball” and Georgia High School Association Player of Year
- Trained 2 Players That Were Invited to Participate On USA Jr. National Teams
- Trained and Coached Players that have participated in National Exposure Camps and Skill Academies (Nat’l Basketball Players Assoc. Top 100 Camp, Nike LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Deron Williams & Amar’e Stoudemire Skill Academies, Reebok Breakout Challenge etc.)
- Trained and Coached Players that were Ranked Nationally in the Top 50, 100 & 150 By Major Prep Scouting Services (ESPN, Rivals.com, Scout.com etc)
– See more at: http://seanshermansbabasketball.com/about/#sthash.FmxIzRAr.dpuf