Philosophy of Hoops City AAU Organization
Hoops City AAU coaches and administrators are committed to the process of preparing our student-athletes to become the best they can be, for scholastic and potentially a collegiate opportunity (Club and/or Varsity level). We strive for excellence through fundamental and advanced level training. Our hope is that athletes who participate in the Hoops City AAU Basketball program will leave with a sense of accomplishment, pride and confidence to pursue their own basketball aspirations.
Hoops City’s approach to coaching is focused entirely on individual skill development, as we believe that this will ultimately translate into success for the team and a stronger self-image in each player. We strongly believe in the potential of each player, and it is the goal of the Hoops City AAU coaches and administration to help realize that potential.
The workouts include next level development using:
- Advanced teaching, highly competitive settings and drills, scrimmages and individualized instruction on ball handling, expert shooting, defense, rebounding, leadership skills, team work, conditioning, psychological-emotional preparation, nutrition and hydration.
- Strength/weakness player evaluation and customized development plans and drills.
The workout benefits to your child include:
- Development of high basketball IQ and prioritization of academic performance
- Disciplined, high energy, skill development and core conditioning
- Identification and development of player talents that strengthens the whole team
- Competitive drills against equally committed players
- The difference is in the intensity training. To make the ascension; you have to do more than just play games.
Hoops City Florida
P.O. Box 2442
Jupiter Fl. 33468